What drives us
The SpecialChem personnel share a real passion for chemicals and materials.
Some fundamental challenges drive us.
They are the deep reasons why we go to work every day.
Help Solve the Big
Environmental Challenges of
At SpecialChem, we believe that chemicals and materials are the source of many future solutions to the big problems that mankind is facing, and we are totally convinced that innovation is vital to ensure a sustainable economic development.
Protect resources for future generations.
We aim to accelerate innovation and solutions in such matters as:
- - Energy savings
- - The use of renewable resources
- - The development of biotechnologies
- - Resource savings, in particular water
- - Climate protection
Promote solutions improving Health & Safety of human beings
- We recognize that chemicals, while having provided an incredible amount of progress to human beings, can also be a source of risk if not handled properly. We are committed to help develop technologies that are improving Health and Safety.
- We believe in scientific evaluation of risks-- the only possible way to make rational decisions.
Help Create Wealth for Progress
For us, innovation is a way to enable good ideas and individuals to create economic wealth and shared success.
As such, our mission is to connect people to demand and enable everyone to make innovation happen.
We are in particular committed to help chemical technologies develop faster in emerging countries, to stimulate wealth creation as well as the development of talent.
Help improve Market Connection
Our ultimate goal is to unleash the innovation potential of chemicals and materials by a superior connectivity with all the other industries downstream.
Growth in the chemical industry is no longer the result of inventions of new molecules from labs. Growth and innovation is now resulting more from the adaptation of the huge number of existing technologies offered by chemistry to answer the evolving needs in the downstream markets.
We see ourselves as an accelerator of the right connections all along the value chains in which chemicals and materialss are key to growth.