What we believe in
SpecialChem cover 4 major Industries with 6 Web sites:
- We believe that a huge number of innovations in chemicals and materials have never
"seen the day" and are sleeping in labs because they failed to attract the right customers
or adequate development partners.
- We believe that it is not the lack of R&D funds nor the lack of scientific expertise
that limit innovation but the absence of efficient market connection processes between technology
holders and consumer goods manufacturers.
- We believe that we are all responsible for innovation: as customers to express
our needs as clearly as possible, and as technology holders to listen carefully
to what the end-markets need.
- We are convinced that innovation in chemicals comes from a better understanding
of the end-market needs by people in charge of innovation on the suppliers'
- We believe that innovation comes not only from good R&D but also superior marketing.
- We believe that on-line networks are of incredible power, when coupled with
solid marketing and R&D skills, to unlock the innovation potential of chemicals and
- Plastics & Elastomers
- Adhesives & Sealants
- Coatings & Inks
- Cosmetics & Personal Care