How to get started with Open Innovation?
The efficiency of Open Innovation depends on the quality of the Request for Proposal (RFP) framing and the quality of the network receiving the RFP.
You have identified a need for your organization. You are looking for a solver and/or a partner to:
- Monetize your dormant R&D: Resuscitate dead R&D projects by involving external resources (sell techno, partner in JV...)
- Solve R&D problems: Find solutions to technological problems with the support of people having already searched the same thing
- Scout innovative technologies: Access suppliers out of your network and save time
- Market your technologies: Find partners who could turn your techno in new products or penetrate new markets
The process is simple and effective (view SpecialChem OI Terms & Conditions
download the SpecialChem RFP template: our innovation experts have designed
a proprietary template for an RFP that forces Seekers to "get to the point"
and give clear guidelines to potential Solvers or Partners
- RFP is reviewed by SpecialChem experts - senior engineers with industrial
- If client needs support to frame its RFP, an expert would assist.
- Your RFP is communicated to the largest business Network in chemicals and materials
- SpecialChem forwards you all Proposals received