Apply for a job
US BASED DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
SpecialChem is a 13-year young Global Marketing and
Business Development company headquartered in Paris, France and has offices in the
United States and India. SpecialChem clients, raw material producers in specialty
chemicals, engage SpecialChem as strategic partners in their growth strategies whether
they need to accelerate penetration of a new/existing product into the market, identify
new projects/customers, or understand what unmet needs exist in the market to drive
R&D development. SpecialChem has developed a specific expertise in online community
management and quick growth programs for our clients that are low-risk, high-reward.
SpecialChem clients gain access to the world’s largest network (>500,000 members)
in specialty chemical and materials including plastics and polymer additives, paints
& coatings, adhesives & sealants, and cosmetics.
Digital Marketing Specialist based in home office working environment in the Eastern
Time zone in the United States after a specified training period in Paris, France.
Working among a multicultural team, you will evolve in a global and dynamic environment.
Ultimately, you will be solely responsible for the implementation of operational
online marketing programs for U.S.-based clients, working closely with an account
director based in the United States.
- Understanding and anticipating clients’ marketing and business development needs
- Running technical and marketing briefing meetings with clients to uncover the differentiation of their product versus the benchmark(s)
- Managing digital marketing online strategy (online tactics/tools), digital marketing content and campaigns such as webinars (conception/creation, launch, follow-up)
- Coordinating with India-based assistants to implement content online
- Creating reports for internal monitoring and presentation to clients to show results of program
- Bachelor degree in marketing and/or communication or in chemistry/sciences
- English first language preferred or 5+ years minimum experience in oral and written business communications in English
- Experience in B2B marketing and/or experience in digital marketing communications / writing online content for action (lead generation)
- Creative, adaptable, good team spirit and a quick learner
- A self-starter, ability to work on his/her own in home office environment
- Performance and client-satisfaction driven
- Desire to develop your marketing skills in the field of digital marketing
- Knowledge of the markets covered by SpecialChem would be a real plus
Depending on experience
Please send your resume (CV) and motivation letter under the reference "US Digital Marketing Specialist - SpecialChem" to