The ideationLAB approach is very innovative to brainstorm globally.
The ideationLAB was superb and exceeded my expectations.
I liked the ability to comment easily and not have to travel to a physical location.
This platform felt new, dynamic and very engaging. There was not much of the 'heavy' academic ranting or people trying to show off.
- BYC Polymers
- Cleantech Data
- Dow Chemical
- Dow Corning
- Elevance Renewable
- International Paper
- Kraton Polymers
- Lipo Chemicals
- Metabolic Explorer
- Michelman Inc.
- PPG Industries
- Procter & Gamble
- SABIC Innovative Plastics
- Sekisui Alveo
- Soy Technologies
- Tate & Lyle
- Tyco Electronics
- W.R. Grace
What you Get for €395
- 1. The complete report in searchable PDF format with the event's full content and analysis.
More than 1,750 ideas, opinions were shared around 4 key directions:
- The most promising bio-based chemical technologies of the future
- The short to mid-term applications and needs for bio-based chemicals
- The hurdles to accelerate growth of bio-based chemicals, and how they can they be
- Open questions / answers about bio-based technologies
- 2. Network with 5 of your favorite people who contributed, to start business
discussions or partnerships.
- 3. Private on-line access for up to 10 employees in your company to assess the 1,750
ideas for your specific needs. With online access, you can read ideas, mark favorites,
interact with charts, and add private notes.
What Can you do with this Report?
Feed R&D Pipeline: Help the R&D decision makers in your company
assess green chemistry/white biotech opportunities, better understand maturity of
technologies, spot interesting technologies and find experts.
Spot "Bio" opportunities: Help your teams be aware of how
the landscape will change in the future – by industry or technology.
Find Partners who are interested in your technology or holding technologies
that you could apply in your business.
Develop a "Bio" Strategy: Help drive your strategy to develop
ideas about what bio & sustainability can mean for your business and translate
the mega trends into new opportunities.
Clarification: This is not a market research report. It is a collection of
unique insights from bio-based technology experts and industry players interested
in developing new products from bio-based chemicals and materials. Beyond the ideas
themselves, you'll have access to their "collective brain": comments, scoring, best
ideas, and links between ideas.
Report Outline: How the 1769 ideas are grouped and assessed
1. Executive summary
- Overview & Acknowledgements
- SpecialChem High Level Opinions
6. All 477 Question A ideas
- What are the most promising bio-based chemical technologies of the future?
2. Next steps with your Bio-based needs:
- What SpecialChem can provide
- About SpecialChem
- Key Contacts / Expert Bios
7. All 407 Question B ideas
- What are the short to mid-term applications and needs for bio-based chemicals?
3. Event Dynamics Analysis
- # Participants
- # Posts by Question
- # Posts per Participant
8. All 346 Question C ideas
- What are the hurdles to accelerate growth of bio-based chemicals, and how they can they be overcome?
4. Recommended Keyword Searches for this Report
Themes / Technologies / Industries / Bio-Products
- 36 Bio-Themes
- 30 Bio-Technologies
- 19 Bio-Industries
- 48 Bio-Products
- Keyword map (most used words by participants)
- Expert Tag map (how experts grouped the posts)
5. Highest scoring participants & postings
- By Supplier
- By Buyer
- By Others
- By Questions A, B, C, D
9. All 539 Question D ideas
Note: These have potential for your company to address solutions
- What are your open questions about bio-based technologies that other participants can answer?
- Event Video link
- Idea Map Images
- Terms & Conditions