for this exclusive opportunity to hear the collective voice of the world’s largest plastics community. This event will be held on two distinct days! Attend either Thursday, October 28th or Friday, October 29th, starting at 8:00 a.m., at the Tulip Inn Düsseldorf Arena which is adjacent to the K Fair Halls.
With our deeply profiled network of > 250,000 global professionals plus the > 2 million annual visitors to our plastics and additives internet platforms, the SpecialChem Experts Team sees, hears, and feels the heartbeat of the plastics industry. Dr. Raphael Mestanza, Chief Technology and Innovation Officer, will share:
The Latest Trends and Growth Opportunities
- Metal Replacement, Sustainability…How will
these Trends Impact Material Requirements?
- Reformulation in Compounding…
What are the Driving Forces in Today's Market?
- BioPlastics in 2011...What End Markets will really see Short-Term Growth?
as space is limited. Submit your questions now for possible inclusion in Dr. Mestanza’s agenda!
Best Practices in New Business Development
- Understand first how customers develop new products using the internet
- What works… and what does not work in online New Business Development
- Detection of customers in project mode + Human Qualification… the most advanced methodologies for Online Business Development
- What to do to ensure High Efficiency, Measurable Results… in world of limited resources
- How to adapt your New Business Development approach whether you have differentiated products or not